Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Back at Work 07 Apr, 2009

A very short blog today. Back at work with a bunch of emails to catch up and a meeting. It actually feels quite good to be back although I need to get my three days/week sorted out quickly now that I have design consultancies to complete.

Nearly forgot ... Last Friday morning we met with the GROCON Project Coordinator up at 2335. It seems to be a relatively straight forward process and they'll even try and pile up the good bricks for us. We asked to have Easter to do our bits and pieces before handing over to them for the clean-up. Progress at last!

Had coffee with an IBM colleague who is working with a bunch of folk offering to provide free PM and scheduling assistance to local Councils affected by the bushfires. Not getting a lot of traction. I'm not surprised and have offered to assist if I can - we'll follow up on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment